Thursday, August 10, 2017

Excitement is Builiding


I am not sure if I know where to start. I had lunch with a dear friend today and talked about my new venture. It's always good to talk to like minded people. When I got home I had an offer to do a speaking engagement with a teen writing group at the local library. I will contact them and see about setting it up. They wanted to know my speaking fee...help!

In class tonight we talked about how to produce more product without inventing the wheel. I got it. I'll have a list and dates on a calendar by next week, because I will be starting by November. Yes, November. Excited about it! I asked Coach in the Q & A what to charge, she told me to ask their budget and get a booklet prepared to sell. For now she says to get it typed and printed at a local print shop and have them run a plastic spiral through it. I can do this. I even have some ideas for what to put in it.

I made an executive decision to be at Coach's launch in 2018. Which means a few more coaching sessions, but I'm ready for whatever she throws at me. I am going to make this happen.

Had back to back classes with her tonight. Have a couple of classes I can do on my own. Am going to set a budget for the future. It's like the whole thing has blossomed in an afternoon and evening.

Hang on to your hats, the ride is starting.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...