Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just Checking in

I'd like to say my mouth was better. It's not. This has now been a month. I suspect the next on my list to see will be an oral surgeon. Like my sister, I suspect they should have swabbed this early on. I think there is more going on with me.

On a more up note, I am waiting for Broken Chains to be ready for ebook. I am also ready to turn Sanctuary the much awaited third book in the Macy McVannel series to my wonderful interior and cover magicians at Blue Harvest Creative. Beta Readers are giving it rave reviews.

I am working like a mad woman on my house. I want it ready to place on the market Tues. If all goes as planned I will be ready. I am ready for it to be gone.

I feel like I am alive again, although talking is still difficult and sometimes I am hard to understand. I am still in the soft food category but have progress from pudding and smoothies to other things. There is hope. I would hazard a guess I am down 10 pounds this month. I do not recommend it. I would not wish this on anyone.

My plan is to get back to writing here regularly. Might find some photos to post. Who knows. But I will be back.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...