Monday, April 7, 2014

365 Photos Day 96/F is for?


My photo and my word don't match today. This is a bookbag I won from another author on her release day. It came today, so seemed the appropriate photo.

However F is for Frustrated. I thought I had an allergic reaction to a food. Not so. I have some weird thing called Aphthous Ulcers. They are common and painful....tell me. No idea what causes them. Great. They can reoccur. Wonderful. They last 7 to 14 days. Awesome. They are not contagious...let me jump for joy now.

In the meantime, no talking...not too bad I live alone. Soft foods, puddings, jello, yogurt no fruit, applesauce,  mashed potatoes, ice cream, anything soft on the pallet.

Have a med, not sure it will help, but don't think it will hurt. Just frustrating because it is so very painful.
TTFN

8 comments:

  1. Awwww...that is no fun, but at least you can communicate through writing. Do you think the stress of Ceiling Blooms may be the culprit cause or perhaps the PainTapered Stained Glass Door? At least the foods are comfort foods like ice cream, jello and applesauce and you don't have to share. Hope you feel better soon. Come ready some more of my fiction...maybe that will help.
    Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, thank you. There is no way to know what triggered it. It could have been the sinus infection I just got over. It could be the wind for all I know. I'm off to read several blogs. :0

      Delete
  2. How awful. I really hope you are feeling better soon, in the mean time enjoy those ice creams and mashed potato (not together though!) Great blog, fab pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am hoping to enjoy the soft foods. Hopefully it will be less painful soon.

      Delete
  3. Stopping by on the 8th day of the #challenge. Hope you make new blogging friends this month. If you have time or interest, I am writing about gardening and related topics and having a wonderful time. Hope you can come by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stepheny for dropping in. Making a ton of friends. Love gardening will have to check you out.

      Delete
  4. Here's hoping the meds work because it's no fun living with a nuisance-condition long term.
    Repaying the visit from A to Z
    Jollett Etc.

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...