Friday, April 11, 2014

365 Photos Day 101/L is for



L is for luck. If it weren't for bad luck I would have none. First, I am battling some virus which has rendered me unable to eat or talk. While it might be getting better, I am wide awake waiting for my smoke alarm to go off so I will have a reason to call the fire department. It smells like electrical burning. I cannot find the source, and I have been to the dungeon. The space heaters keeping my pipes from freezing are now off. It didn't seem to be anything down there, but I can still smell the "hot" smell. Meantime, I have mindless TV keeping me company. But could get out in a heartbeat if needed.
TTFN

6 comments:

  1. Did you ever find the source of the smell?? That's concerning. I hope all is well.
    I can relate to you - my mom has told me before: if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any at all... keep your chin up.
    Sharing some A to Z love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. One of the space heaters in the well pit was burning up is my guess. Since I unplugged them, the smell has gone. If ir ever warms up to where I can work outside on the house, I'll go down in there and see what's what.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, illness has rendered me a week behind.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the challenge! Nice to meet and connect through atozchallenge. http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Charlotte, I suspect I will not finish the challenge this year. Illness has done me in.

      Delete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...