Tuesday, April 1, 2014

365 Photos Day 90 A-Z Challenge A is for:

April Fool's

Today is the first day of the 30 day A-Z blogging challenge. This will be my third year to participate. I am combining my blogging challenge with my 365 Day Photo Challenge.

A is for April Fool's. We here in northern lower Michigan believed spring has finally arrived. Two semi nice days have preceded today. However, we were wrong. See photo

Why yes, that is snow along with bitter cold and high winds. Welcome to Michigan where you can get all for seasons in  one day.
Happy writing.
TTFN

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend in Michigan who also posted snow pictures. I think I'd be a little discouraged by then, the Michigan folks are probably much tougher than us So Cal folks. It will be interesting to see the pictures from A to Z. I am going down the street to take pictures of the zebra's in my neighbors yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, most of us in Michigan are beyond tired of winter. But if long range meteorolgists are correct. We won't truly see spring until April 20th at the earliest.

      Delete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...