Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Writing Prompt

Don't be shocked I do get to them on time most of the time. Today you get one of my own prompts. So prepare your piece of paper. This one is a bit different. It not only will ask you to write but will ask you to do something. Here it is: You know as well as I do that things in the country, the world in fact, are a mess. So, close your eyes for a moment. Think about the things around you that need to be changed. Today is your chance to make a difference. I don't care if you start with your office, your home, the city/town you live in, or go global. Make a list of the things you'd like to see changed. Now pick one off the list you could actually do. Then do it. Start today and do it every day until it's fixed. I'm giving you links to a couple of young men I've encountered while in South Carolina. I think they are amazing. One is ten years old, the other is a basketball player at Clemson University. If you're lacking inspiration for this one check out their links below. Graydon McKoy enterpreneuer, artist and reptile hunter. www.graydonscritters.com Tanner Smith, owner http://tannerstotes.com/ Now it's time to pay it forward. Keep a log of what you do. I'm not even asking you to share it. But I know you'll feel better for having done something. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...