Friday, January 6, 2012

What a Day!!!!

Ok, I was up most of the night with stomach issues. I got up for the day at 8am. Which is pretty much normal most days. My mouth was feeling worse so I decided I needed to find a doctor on the premises. Yep, sure enough there was one.

So, my first item of the day after my yogurt for breakfast was to jump in the shower. Are you laughing yet? I had no water in the shower. There is water every place else in the condo. I'd made tea in the kitchen, done a load of laundry, and used the bathroom. So what on earth was I doing wrong? After several minutes with no luck I got dressed and called maintenance. Good thing I did. For once it wasn't me. The guy had to take the whole faucet off to get to the problem and it's a good thing I found it or there could have been serious problems.

He also showed me what I needed to do to get the TV in the living room to work. Not too complicated, but without instructions or someone showing you how, you'd be lost. So I am now set up to use that TV if I choose.

Next on the agenda is to see if I can get into a doctor. One call got me in at 2:30pm this afternoon. So I called and arranged for a shuttle to pick me up. Yeah, the doctor was super and told me I had exactly what I thought I had. I have good stuff now to take care of it. Think I'll just sleep all week end.

Learned that my youngest niece decided to be Evel Knievel on her scooter and broke her arm in two places. I feel bad for her. She will be seeing an orthopedic doctor to get that taken care of.

I have started a short story so my publisher will be proud of me. This is the last one for a bit. I am excited about the idea. It is not my usual mystery. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Soon my short stories will be available to my fans.

I am going to call it a day. I may not come to life again before Monday.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...