Friday, January 6, 2012

New Adventures

Well, I am in my winter home. This is day two. It is sunny and the temps are at 58* right now. It is supposed to get into the lower 60's today.

I have managed to get groceries in, I am pretty well settled. I am looking up the medical center on the island for a doctor today. I have thrush. I pretty much think the head cold has gone away. However, eating is not fun when your mouth is messed up. Ugh.

I'm staying pretty close to the condo for the next few days. I just want to feel better. I will do my daily walks on the beach as I cannot seem to get enough of that. I hope to get up early a few mornings and do some beach combing. For now that's the news.

Trying to find an idea for a third short story. I'm looking for something a bit different. Just not the usual. We'll see what I can come up with.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...