Saturday, October 14, 2017

Wow! Just Say Wow!

My Coach Dawniel Winningham, has preached for months on going live to market our business. I cannot tell you how awesome going live really is. My biggest fear was no one would listen. I set my times and I hit the ground running yesterday morning. I have a schedule and I have hired a scheduler to keep me on track. 

So, I go live for Tea at 10am on Facebook every morning. Here's yesterday: https://www.facebook.com/rebecka.vigus/videos/10155500235556690/ 
  
I am repeating this on PeriScope for Tea at 11am, again for Tea at 2pm. Then I return to Facebook for Wine (whine) at 7pm. 

For the next 30 days I am talking about Why Writers Don't Write. Friday the topic was lack of ideas.
Today's topic is Audience. 

Tune in on Facebook-Rebecka Vigus or @RebeckaVigus1 on PeriScope. Most videos run 5 -20 minutes. Depending on whether or not I get questions. 

Coach, you were right again. 
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...