Thursday, April 6, 2017

A-Z Blogging Challenge -Letter E

E is for enthusiasm.

Emerson got it right. If you are bored or apathetic, nothing will be accomplished. No goals will be met. On the other hand, if you are enthusiastic about what you are doing, and have your tasks lined up to meet your goals, you will most likely succeed. 

Sometimes the enthusiasm is there, but the goals are not. You need to have your goals in order to make your dreams come true. To bring your passion to life. 

I am a list maker. The lists are usually my tasks for the day. However, I do make long range plans. I can see beyond the end of daily housework. If I couldn't, Lilac Publishing would not exist. It does and I am proud. Can it be better, yes, I'm working on it. 

Can I be better at writing and promoting? Yes, I have goals to get me to the place I need to be. I'm not there, yet. I'm still learning. But, I can see the path. j

What are you enthused about?
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...