Monday, October 27, 2014

The Path Has Become Rocky



While I thought I was doing the right thing, I find I have not been getting enough to eat. No one should ever lose 20 pounds in a month.  Although my blood sugars were starting to lower and my blood pressure was healthy, I was not.

I found myself weak, dizzy in the morning, and with a blood pressure which would not register if I was standing. I have set about to correct this issue.

Weight loss is good if healthy about 4 pounds a month. I suspect even correcting it I will be losing weight, just not so drastically. I am also not getting enough water, something easy to correct.

So as I step around the rocks on this path to good help, I will keep in mind I need to get enough food and water to stay healthy.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...