Saturday, November 8, 2014

I'm Tired



Wednesday at 2 am I had someone idiot beating on my front door. Okay, I don't open the door at 2am. You'd have to be screaming and be dripping in blood. Then the best I could do for you is call 911. Instead since you were making no sound, I rolled over and went back to sleep. I awake still not believing someone thought I'd open the door in the middle of the night. Went about my day. Slept much of it because of the pain meds I was taking for oral surgery.

Sure enough 1 am Thursday night some idiot banging on the door. I dialed 911 from my bed. Police arrived about 1;15 am. They thoroughly checked my front yard and the back of the house. Found something which could have been foot prints but not enough to cast. No other signs of anyone. Promised to patrol the area for the next three to four nights between 12:30 and 2 am.

Still went about my day on Friday. Did my grocery shopping, got mail, ran other errands. I'm good. It snowed last night, no prowler. Isn't that a surprise to no one. Footprints would show in the snow. First good night's sleep since the tooth came out.

Am being lazy today, but for things I have to do. I'd like the burglar/prowler to be gone. I'm tired of the game playing with this idiot. I'm going to be hostile if he decides to break in. I told thee officers I have a pry bar and I'm not afraid to use it so I'll be requesting an ambulance it a break-in should happen.

In the meantime, two requests for info on my house.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...