On August 5, 2012 Awakenings nominated RamblingsbyRebecka for the Liebster Award. I honored to receive this award.
What is the Liebster Blog Award?
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.” Wow! What a mouthful! Thank you Awakenings for honoring me in this way!
As with all blog awards, there are 'rules' so I will proceed with the 11 questions Awakenings left for me to answer:
1. Who do you admire most and why?
Loaded question, I admire strong women. My family is full of them.
2. What is the best book you have read this year and why would you recommend it to others?
Heaven is for Real. I think it answered a lot of questions for me and helped me to understand some things about myself.
3. Where do you get your inspiration?
From life. Everything in life can be turned into a mystery.
4. What is your favorite part of nature?
Anywhere near water. I love the babbling of a brook or the pounding of the ocean surf.
5. Would you rather be a bumble bee or a butterfly?
I think I'd prefer being a butterfly.
6. When did you first begin to write?
I first began writing at age 10 or 11 when a teacher I had told me one day I would be in print.
7. What is your favorite sport?
To watch, women's gymnastics. To participate in: swimming.
8. If you had a choice for a pet, would you rather have a gerbil or an iguana?
Neither, I missed the animal gene in the family.
9. If you could be reincarnated, who would you like to be?
I don't have an answer for this one.
10. Which would best describe you, a cool cucumber salad or a hot tamale?
I'm most likely a hot tamale...just ask my friends.
11. What is the best food you ever ate and where?
You know the best food is at potlucks prepared by family or friends.
My five nominees for this award are:
Here are your questions to answer:
1) What is your biggest dream?
2) Do you have a plan for making it happen?
3) What keeps you going when you want to give up?
4)Who are your favorite musicians and why?
5) If you could invite anyone at all to dinner who would it be and why?
6) What's one thing you'd like to change about the world?
7)What is one small thing you can change?
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
9) Who do you most admire and why?
10) What one thing about yourself would you share?
11) Which is more important making millions or making a change?