Monday, September 22, 2014

It's My Walk to Make


It is a lonely path, this walking toward the light. I will have many in my corner as I make the journey. While you may walk beside me you cannot make the journey for me.

I am taking steps to a huge life change. I'm making some changes even now, but the major ones will start next week.

My health and being healthy are of the utmost importance to me. I have reached out to some people for support in this. I will add more people to the list when I get to the next stages. What you can do now if you so desire is pray.

I know God is with  me on this journey. You prayers would only help as I walk this path. I see the light. I know it's there. Be patient with me.

Thanks.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...