Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dropping off the Grid



I am stopping the earth and moving off for a bit. Don't worry about me, I'm going to be fine. I have to work through some health issues and medical staff who have lied to me. I'm following my own path to healing and have a good support group.

I'm going to focus on some things I need to do. Finish a book, work on Macy four, and an ebook. I am taking on some new things, glass fusing, ceramic painting, colored pencil drawing, and Zentangle drawing. It is obvious I am a beginner at colored pencil drawing and Zentangle art, but I will get better. I have a project I need to finish before it gets too cold to work in my garage.

Down time and healing are what is needed. I'm also thinking of taking up yoga or meditation. Along with that learning light language. Art made from ancient writing symbols.

I'll keep you posted on how my progress is. I know this will pass, but I'm going off grid.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...