Friday, June 2, 2023

So Much Going on in June

 Let's start off with my journey into Your Global Village. This is a virtual village. It is the brain-child of Dr. Annelize Booysen.  It is based on a medieval village with a village square on the inside. Each business in the village has a merchant house.


This is an aerial view of the village. The four corner houses are the anchor houses. There is the Merchant Store, the Impact House, the Coffee Shop, and the theater. Merchant Houses are in between. I became a part of the village in December. 

What I found were other business people who were welcoming and wanting to learn more about what I do. I have been to trainings on AI, AR, and VR within the village. I have been to Speed Collaborations, Wonder & Wine experiences, workshops offered by other business people in the village, and the Zen Garden for meditation. It has been amazing.

June 8th between 8am-9am EST my Merchant House will be unvailed in the village. 
This is the link to join: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4061965452 If you would like to join the celebrations.

June 15th between 7pm-9pm EST I am doing a book launch for my latest book. 


 This book has more to do with my writing coaching, than it does with my fiction writing. I am looking for a way to create a course on mystery/suspense/thriller writing combining AR(augmented reality) and VR (virtual reality). The idea is to allow a writer to immerse a writer in a scene and have them in turn write their own story. It is currently in the idea stage so state tuned for updates.

For my reader friends, I am still writing fiction. I am currently putting my poetry book into another editon. While it is being re-entered into my computer I am also working on three other new books. Don't dispare I have not forgotten I any of you.

The next installment of the Beck Wolf series is due out in October. This is written by my friend, JJ McGraw. You can find the first two on amazon.com  Beginnings is the first one. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Beginnings-J-J-McGraw/dp/B09TV8V4MG/  My name does not appear as a character until book 2: The Prey Club. JJ, has asked and been given permission to use my name for one of her characters. The character with my name will be in several books in the series and is more a supporting character than a main character.

As you can see, June is taking shape in big ways. 

TTFN







No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...