Wednesday, August 11, 2021

It's Been a While

 Much has happened since the last post. 


This was released in March 2021. The last in the Macy McVannel series. I do think Macy will return in later  books, just not as a part of the series. 

Then this has happened:


This is a collection of short stories I have been working on for a couple of years. My former ebooks were placed into  this book. It is hardcover, paperback and ebook.

I am looking at getting all of my books into audio books and Mp4 downloads. It is a work in progress.

The current project is a Christmas book, this year it is not a children's book. I will work on a children's Christmas book every other year.

I have books in the works for 2022 already. I'm getting Only a Start & Beyond ready for it's third edition. Let's Write Fiction will be coming out with writing programs built in. Keep watching for those to come up. Chaos is a thriller I am working on. The Standard Bearer is middle grades historical fiction based on the Battle of Mill Springs during the Civil War. I have a beginning chapter book titled: Karson Kids: Buried Treasure. Those are all keeping me busy. 

I've been having work done on the house. My main bathroom has been remodeled. The two decks are under destruction. It needs to stop raining long enough for them to finish. I am looking at a new roof for the barn and my arts & crafts room being torn out and redone, with insulation, a heating and a/c unit, new walls, flooring, and lighting. Eventually there will be some remodeling done in my kitchen and half bath. Then I will do some serious landscaping, I have a koi pond I want working and a gazebo in that area. My garage needs lights and a garage door opener. I want the lawn around the house to be flower beds. I am planning a lilac hedge row along the road side of the yard. I want hydrangeas and a rhodendron tree. I also want a burning bush, a flowering almond, a field of lavender, and a magnolia tree. My maple tree has to be moved so it is nowhere near the electrical wires. There is lots to be done. 

Meanwhile I am going through family photos and am almost ready to start sending them out. I cannot possibly keep them all. I will organize the ones I do keep. No one should have to shoulder this again, 

My website is up and running and you can find all my books there. More will come in the next year. Hope you all are keeping busy.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...