Friday, July 14, 2017

New Happenings

 I am building a new career. Nope, I haven't given up writing. I'm expanding it. Watch this blog for new programs, books, events, and other exciting things. 

I'm starting off with an e-newsletter. If you want to sign up, there will be a chance to do so later. It's all in the getting started stage. 

The big launch when it comes will most likely be in January, 2018. I'm taking a course with a business coach right now and she is opening my eyes to the possibilities. I am ready. I am stepping out of the box. It is time. Which I had known about her seven years ago. But, I know about her now.

If others are making money, why can't I? That's the big question she is asking. It's not just about making money. It's about using my strengths to create things to help others. I'm just no longer going to do it for free. No one should.

Change means to make or become different. I'm not changing me, I'm changing what I do.

Change is a coming!


Be on the look out for some change. 

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...