Now let me explain the Liebster Award. The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Here are the 11 questions from Jessica:
1. What is your favourite day of the week? Don't have a favorite...so any day I'm at the beach.
2. What is your favourite TV show? NCIS
3. Out of all your family members, who are you closest to? My daughter
4. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I'm most grateful for the people who bring love and laughter to my life.
5. Who is the one person you've lost contact with over the years and wish you could get in touch with? My childhood best friend, Patty Pettinger. I have no idea where she might be today.
6. Do you believe in marriage? Yes
7. Salty or Sweet? Sweet
8. What is one of the most beautiful/amazing things you've ever been a witness to? The births of my two youngest grandchildren.
9. What is one thing you've done to help make a stranger's day better? Bought the meal for the car behind me at McDonald's.
10. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be? To sell my house quickly and find the perfect new home in South Carolina.
11. What made you start blogging? It started as a way to get my name known as a writer. Now I do it because I enjoy it.
Here are 11 things about me:
1. I am a retired special education teacher.
2. I have just published my fifth novel and seventh book.
3. I prefer rural areas to cities.
4. My favorite flowers are lily of the valley and yellow roses.
5. I have four wonderful grandchildren.
6. I hate housework.
7. I love the beach.
8. I'm hoping to relocate to South Carolina.
9. I've opened my own publishing company.
10. I believe in faeries.
11. Age is only a number....some days I am 30 other days I know I'm 130.
These are the people I've chosen for this award.
1. Jen Evans http://dreamsofalostgirl.blogspot.com/2011/12/family-is-not-always-blood-related.html
2. Jamie Kline http://ajksrant.blogspot.com/
3. Pastor Tim http://ofmusicandpancakes.blogspot.com/
5. Traci http://tmcanadawrites.blogspot.com/
7. Mallory http://goingvegan1.blogspot.com/
8. Cariann McCready http://curtainjourney.blogspot.com/
9. Ros http://www.genwestuk.blogspot.co.uk/
10. Dani http://nfromn.blogspot.com/
11. Nadica http://adaydreamersmusings.blogspot.com
Here are my 11 questions for you.
1. What prompted you to start a blog?
2. Have you written any books?
3. Have the books been published? Traditional or Indie?
4. Do you have a favorite place to write?
5. What is your biggest dream?
6. What prevents you from writing?
7. If money were no object, what would you do?
8. Do you have a dream vacation spot?
9. What gets you motivated?
10. Do you have a favorite genre of novel to read? If so, which one?
11. What is the best part of your life?